Albertina Museum

Albertina Museum
Albertinaplatz 1
A-1010 Wien (Wien)
AT

Historisch museum | Kunstmuseum
One of the world’s finest art collections has been housed since 1805 in the Albertina, a grand Viennese palace in the Neoclassical style. The palace takes its name from the collection’s founder, Duke Albert of Saxe-Teschen (1738-1822), a son-in-law of Austrian Empress Maria Theresa (1717-80). It was built in 1744 for Count Emanuel Teles Silva-Tarouca (1696-1771).


Processed by Apache Cocoon 2.1.7 in 75 milliseconds.