Informatie gezocht

Le Quai du Louvre (Claude Monet)

Gepost door Sabine Groth 
Met uw steun kan de Museumserver dit forum blijven uitbaten.

• Le Quai du Louvre (Claude Monet)

25 augustus 1999 17:40
    I am looking for a copy of this print. If anyone knows who I can contact to secure one, I would appreciate the informaiton.
  • Re: Le Quai du Louvre (Claude Monet)

nicky loomans
    11 november 1999 12:56
    : I am looking for a copy of this print. If anyone knows who I can contact to secure one, I would appreciate the informaiton.

11 mei 2000 16:13
    Is any of Monet's work at Lle Louvre? Please let me lnow soon i'm taveling to France next summer and would like to know if his work is there, if it is i'm going there. Thanks for any coorporation i get.

11 mei 2000 16:14
    Is any of Monet's work at Le Louvre? Please let me lnow soon i'm taveling to France next summer and would like to know if his work is there, if it is i'm going there. Thanks for any coorporation i get.

15 november 2000 19:26
    : I am looking for a copy of this print. If anyone knows who I can contact to secure one, I would appreciate the informaiton.

poep
    21 februari 2001 09:35