Informatie gezocht

Schilderij Schuurmans maar weet niet waar dit is

Gepost door Klaver 
Met uw steun kan de Museumserver dit forum blijven uitbaten.

• Schilderij Schuurmans maar weet niet waar dit is

24 juli 2015 08:42
    Al een tijd ben ik op zoek naar de plaats waar dit is geschilderd, het schilderij is een jaar of 60 / 70 oud en de schilder was Schuurmans, wie kan mij hiermee helpen, alvast bedankt! Gr. Evert
  • Re: Schilderij Schuurmans maar weet niet waar dit is

25 juli 2015 08:05
    Komt hij uit de omgeving van Den haag ?
    Hij heeft veel weg van Leidschendam gelet op de toren aan het water.
    Dit zou de peperbus uit Leidschendam kunnen zijn.
    succes

25 juli 2015 08:53
    Heel erg bedankt voor de reactie, helaas is mij onbekend waar de schilder vandaan kwam, ik ga nu uw tip bestuderen, thankx!

22 maart 2016 23:42
    Hello from Germany!
    Dear Evert, I got also a painting from S. Schuulmans, from my fathers collection. Its a very fine polder landscape; oil on canvas, 50 x 70 cm, made in the 1960ties. I would like to sell the artwork but unfortunately I doesnt know anything about the artist. Do you know something about the artists life? Where can I find some biografical datas?
    Best regards from Olli

23 maart 2016 00:34
    Hi Olli, compliments for the really nice picturing of Schuurmans, he still is unknown and after months of searching I could place my painting at Leidschendam (near Den Haag) I cannot imagine that painters at that time haved the possibility for painting a large one and take it with them, so I think he must have lived in the area. Otherwise my painting came also from Germany so that's very strange! And that one is painted around 1900!!
    I have sold the painting and I shall try to find the buyer because mayby he can tell you more about this very good painter, as you know the prices of paintings are much lower, special when the artist is not known in the "Peter Scheen". (catalog of all famous Dutch painters)!
    Nice to hear from you and always wil help you, thanks, Evert

24 maart 2016 23:21
    Dear Evert, thank you very much for your answer. On the backside of my artwork I have found an custom stamp. Probably from the Netherlands? It is too bad, that the painter is unknown; the quality of the painting is definitely very well. Who knows, maybe the signed name is an pseudonym? I wish you a happy easter weekend! Olli

13 september 2018 18:27
    Hello, I live in Canada and my Grandfather purchased this one from a store in Vancouver British Columbia for my Grandmother. It was passed on to me as I am a very passionate artist. I am interested in learning more about the artist! Thank you