Informatie gezocht

Painter - Wanand Geradts

Gepost door Karin Capodanno 
Steun de Museumserver en help ons deze dienst in de lucht te houden. Ziet u geen advertenties of blokkeert u de Adsense Cookies, overweeg dan een donatie. Dank!

• Painter - Wanand Geradts

15 mei 2001 04:35
    I am searching for information about a Dutch painter,Geraedts, Wijnandus Aloisuis (orginal spelling of his name) He was born 5-6-1883 died 19-5-1958. My mother has a painting (watercolor) and is interested in the history of the artist. The name on the painting is Wanand Geradts Febr'37. Thank you for any information.
    sincerely,
    Karin Capodanno
  • Re: Painter - Wanand Geradts

28 juni 2001 22:01
    : I am searching for information about a Dutch painter,Geraedts, Wijnandus Aloisuis (orginal spelling of his name) He was born 5-6-1883 died 19-5-1958. My mother has a painting (watercolor) and is interested in the history of the artist. The name on the painting is Wanand Geradts Febr'37. Thank you for any information.
    : sincerely,
    : Karin Capodanno

Hi Karin,
    My name is Jacob GESTMAN GERADTS and on my internet site [members.aol.com] you can find the family trees of the 4 distinct dutch Geradts families I investigated. Unfortunately I didn't find any Wijnandus Aloisius.
    I also investigated all the painters and other artists in the family (there are a lot of painters in the family) of which I made a CD-ROM presentation. I could send it if you are interested, but also no Wijnandus Aloisius. Where did you find his birth date etc.? I'm most interesting in completing my family tree and perhaps I could find out more about this painter.
    Hope you'll find the answer
    Jacob
  • Re: Painter - Wanand Geradts

07 augustus 2001 17:16

I think he was the father of my grandmother of me, I'll comebeack later after asking my father.

regards,
    Wouter