Te koop gevraagd / aangeboden

M. de Jongere

Gepost door Richard Gibson 
Steun de Museumserver en help ons deze dienst in de lucht te houden. Ziet u geen advertenties of blokkeert u de Adsense Cookies, overweeg dan een donatie. Dank!

• M. de Jongere

14 januari 2001 12:39
    I have recently acquired several drawings of square rigged ships by M. de Jongere. Can anyone help me with information about this artist?
  • antwoord

25 januari 2001 19:17
    : I have recently acquired several drawings of square rigged ships by M. de Jongere. Can anyone help me with information about this artist?
    ------
    ------
    M. de Jongere is the alias of Marinus Drulman, 1912-1978, who is one of the best known 2oth century marine and harbor painters in the Netherlands.
  • Re: antwoord

15 april 2001 17:38
    : : I have recently acquired several drawings of square rigged ships by M. de Jongere. Can anyone help me with information about this artist?
    : ------
    : ------
    : M. de Jongere is the alias of Marinus Drulman, 1912-1978, who is one of the best known 2oth century marine and harbor painters in the Netherlands.

Does anyone know how many paintings he made?
    What is the avaerage value for his paintings?