Informatie gezocht

Impressionist Barbizon Landscape Painting Peasant Wheat Fields Gleaners 1800's

Gepost door bennett3 
Steun de Museumserver en help ons deze dienst in de lucht te houden. Ziet u geen advertenties of blokkeert u de Adsense Cookies, overweeg dan een donatie. Dank!

• Impressionist Barbizon Landscape Painting Peasant Wheat Fields Gleaners 1800's

28 juni 2013 17:28
    Hello!

I am a first time visitor here, and I am hoping that maybe someone may be able to help me identify the artist of this painting. Any information at all would be helpful. Thank you for your time.

Impressionist Dutch Peasant Wheat Fields Gleaners 1800's Mystery Oil Painting. I found this painting at an estate auction. The original owners had high-end art pieces such as a Peter Max, and had travelled extensively throughout Europe. This piece is an original oil on canvas laid on wood, and I think dates to 1850-1890. It is signed in the lower right-hand corner, but I can't make out the signature. The frame is not original to the piece. Unframed measurements are 9" x 21 1/2". The painting depicts a woman working in the wheat fields.