Informatie gezocht

Who know this painter?

Gepost door griativ 
Steun de Museumserver en help ons deze dienst in de lucht te houden. Ziet u geen advertenties of blokkeert u de Adsense Cookies, overweeg dan een donatie. Dank!

• Who know this painter?

03 augustus 2017 15:36
    Hi,
    From my grandpa I have got three pictures. A picture has a sign with the inscription Draco Venlo on the back. The picture is signed by Jo Daes Blot or Jo Does Blot. It shows a sea landscape.I would like to know if the picture is worth something.
    Thank you for your reply! Regard Klaus
  • Re: Who know this painter?

03 augustus 2017 15:40
    Hi,
    From my grandpa I have got three pictures. A picture has a sign with the inscription Draco Venlo on the back. The picture is signed by Jo Daes Blot or Jo Does Blot. It shows a sea landscape.I would like to know if the picture is worth something.
    Thank you for your reply! Regard Klaus
  • Re: Who know this painter?

03 augustus 2017 19:47
    What I read is "J v DoesBurg". The capital B in the middle is quite unusual. Though Doesburg is a Dutch town and a Dutch family name, I cannot find any artist Van Doesburg with that initial J. The signature itself looks German, Dutch artists rarely sign in such prominent print letters. But whoever made this was a skilled painter.