Informatie gezocht

Conrad Hommel, Dutch Painter

Gepost door Michelle 
Met uw steun kan de Museumserver dit forum blijven uitbaten.

• Conrad Hommel, Dutch Painter

11 maart 2000 00:41
    We have a painting of a young girl done by Conrad Hommel, I believe he was a Dutch painter. I have found his name mentioned in a book by Georg Jacob Wolfe, but have no other information regarding this painter, does anyone know anything about this painter? Thank you for any assistance.
  • Re: Conrad Hommel, Dutch Painter

11 maart 2000 20:13
    : We have a painting of a young girl done by Conrad Hommel, I believe he was a Dutch painter. I have found his name mentioned in a book by Georg Jacob Wolfe, but have no other information regarding this painter, does anyone know anything about this painter? Thank you for any assistance.
    -----
    Conrad Hommel 1883-1971
    This was a German painter, not dutch, not well known, not many paintings, but the ones hee made are very well done and of high quality.
    Prices between $ 1500.- and $ 15.000.- depanding on size and quality.

25 maart 2000 18:44
    Thank you for your response to my query! The painting is in storage and I do not know the exact measurements, I would estimate the size to be appoximately 14-16 inches, width, give or take an inch or so, and 18-20 inches, length, give or take an inch or so. We like the painting very much and just wondered if we could locate any information regarding the painter, but so far have not been successful until you answered by inquiry. Again thank you so much, do you know where we could find any information on this German painter?
    Michelle

11 mei 2000 18:00
    : Thank you for your response to my query! The painting is in storage and I do not know the exact measurements, I would estimate the size to be appoximately 14-16 inches, width, give or take an inch or so, and 18-20 inches, length, give or take an inch or so. We like the painting very much and just wondered if we could locate any information regarding the painter, but so far have not been successful until you answered by inquiry. Again thank you so much, do you know where we could find any information on this German painter?
    : Michelle
  • Re: Conrad Hommel

holger
    21 augustus 2000 22:38
    ausser, dass conrad hommel portraits von ns-fuehrern fertigte (shame), sei soviel gesagt: ich kannte seine tochter veronika (1912-1986), er hatte 2 weitere toechter (monika + ?) einen sohn (konrad)und eine juedische frau. er lebte zuletzt mit barbara von kalckreuth in der naehe von eutin (sielbeck) in norddeutschland. er starb ca. 1973. ich besitze 3 bilder, die er gemalt hat.

24 oktober 2000 20:16
    : ausser, dass conrad hommel portraits von ns-fuehrern fertigte (shame), sei soviel gesagt: ich kannte seine tochter veronika (1912-1986), er hatte 2 weitere toechter (monika + ?) einen sohn (konrad)und eine juedische frau. er lebte zuletzt mit barbara von kalckreuth in der naehe von eutin (sielbeck) in norddeutschland. er starb ca. 1973. ich besitze 3 bilder, die er gemalt hat.
    Thank you so much for your information, I certainly appreciate it. We have a painting done by Conrad Hommel of a sitting girl, I believe it may be named "Girl in Sunshine". I have been searching for information on the painting and painter for about 2 years, to no avail. If you are able to assist with more information and/or suggestions as to where I might find information, I would be most appreciative of your assistance. Thank you,
    Michelle

24 januari 2001 18:26
    da ich ein gemälde von conrad hommel geerbt habe, bin ich daran interessiert, festzustellen, wie hoch der wert dieses gemäldes ist.auf dem gemälde ist eine frau auf einem stuhl zu erkennen.grösse:100x80
    vielleicht können sie mir antworten.

09 augustus 2001 18:17

Ich wäre zwecks Postkartenproduktion sehr dankbar über Angaben betreffend Copyright-Inhaber von Conrad Hommel.