Informatie gezocht

Dutch Paintings Information

Gepost door Stamesko 
Met uw steun kan de Museumserver dit forum blijven uitbaten.

• Dutch Paintings Information

01 april 1999 19:10
    If you need any information, price-estimates, buying or selling advice, about Dutch painters of the 19th and beginning 20th century, contact us.
    Our service is free and prompt.
    Stamesko Amsterdam 1.stamesko@wxs.nl
  • Re: Dutch Paintings Information

15 mei 1999 19:49
    Gentlemen:
    I have a painting signed by, what looks,Jan van Rhijnen
    It is approximatly 23" x 32" and shows a treescape. It was given to me by my grandmother.
    Any information regarding it's worth would be really apppreciated as I am planning to sell it.
    Anton 'Doug' Groot
    Brea, CA - USA
    : Stamesko Amsterdam 1.stamesko@wxs.nl

21 mei 1999 20:42
    I'm researching two paintings I believe were painted by dutch painters. On the first painting is
    a paper seal with the words
    Philippus Carolus Wilhelmus Michael
    and
    Graff Von Seinsheimb.

The second painting has a red round wax seal with the words
    k.k.hauzizoitamt

Would you be able to supply me with any information on these two paintings?

04 juni 1999 05:56
    : If you need any information, price-estimates, buying or selling advice, about Dutch painters of the 19th and beginning 20th century, contact us.
    : Our service is free and prompt.
    : Stamesko Amsterdam 1.stamesko@wxs.nl

14 augustus 1999 18:55
    : : If you need any information, price-estimates, buying or selling advice, about Dutch painters of the 19th and beginning 20th century, contact us.
    : : Our service is free and prompt.
    : : Stamesko Amsterdam 1.stamesko@wxs.nl
    We are looking for information on a painter nammed Remmerswaal may be of the 17th century ...have you any ideas where we can search for this information.

27 september 1999 22:20
    i am looking for information about
    a dutch painter,last name is
    bingemanf.we believe he lived during
    the 1900 era.we have an oil flower
    painting and some orginal sketches.
    is he a well known painter?

11 november 1999 22:05
    I'm a starting collector of antique marine paintings of 18 or 19 century. If you know of any painting for sell please let me know. You can also contact me in Belgium Tel (32) 14 454771
    Thanks,
    Ken

07 december 1999 16:46
    I am reasearching information regarding a Conrad Hommel, I don't know if he was a Dutch painter or not. I would appreciate any assistance you may give me. Thank you.
    Michelle

pat
    30 december 1999 07:38
    information on a 20th century dutch painter. I believe real name is William Peeters, but work is signed as 'Guillaume

pat
    30 december 1999 07:41
    information on a 20th century dutch painter. Work signed as V. Rjemsdijk or V. Riemsdijk

02 januari 2000 07:03
    Looking for information on a painter named Wm. Van de Pas. The painting is of a boquet of flowers with sunflowers mixed in. Thank you for any info you can give me. I have searched the net, but can come up with nothing on him.

17 januari 2000 14:38
    : : If you need any information, price-estimates, buying or selling advice, about Dutch painters of the 19th and beginning 20th century, contact us.
    : : Our service is free and prompt.
    : : Stamesko Amsterdam 1.stamesko@wxs.nl

05 februari 2000 01:03
    I am looking for any information I can find on Dutch painter Pam Georg Rueter or Georg Rueter I believe he was a 19th century Artist. I would apreciate any assistance you can offer me.
    : : : Stamesko Amsterdam 1.stamesko@wxs.nl
    : We are looking for information on a painter nammed Remmerswaal may be of the 17th century ...have you any ideas where we can search for this information.

29 maart 2000 17:23
    I am looking for information on H.S. Melville, a dutch painter in the 1800s...any web site I should look for?
    Thanks
    Carol

12 april 2000 00:19
    I am being offered a painting by Niek van der Plas. It is of a beach scene. There seems to be a great variation in the value of such paintings. Where can I find comparable transactions by this painter? Thank you.

29 april 2000 23:00
    : Looking for information on a painter named Wm. Van de Pas. The painting is of a boquet of flowers with sunflowers mixed in. Thank you for any info you can give me. I have searched the net, but can come up with nothing on him.

13 juni 2000 00:32
    I am looking for information on a painter J. Borman. Supposedly a 17th century painter