Te koop gevraagd / aangeboden

Herbelot

Gepost door Roos Van Acker 
Met uw steun kan de Museumserver dit forum blijven uitbaten.

• Re: Herbelot Watercolor

29 december 2000 01:32
    : Has anyone posted anything on Herbelot yet? I can't seem to find out anything about this guy either. Any info would be appreciated. TG
    : : : : :
    : : : Request information on Herbelot
    : : : hi, i have a watercolor painting by someone of the last name HERBELOT and i was wondering about its true value. thanks for your time, it is greatly appreciated!
    I too have 5 HErbelots and am desperate to find something out about them.

15 januari 2001 20:32
    i, too, have recently acquired 4 herbelot watercolors and would appreciate any information.
    thanks.

15 januari 2001 20:34
    i, too, have recently acquired 4 herbelot watercolors and would appreciate any information.
    thanks.

17 januari 2001 16:06
    :We have two watercolors by Herbelot but no information on the artist. Can you help us?
    Thanks,
    Jack Cook

17 januari 2001 17:41
    Hi, I am HERB and I make a LOT of watercolors. In fact I make thousands and thousands identical pictures and I sell them in boxes of 250 to flea-market peddlers for suckers all over the planet.

17 januari 2001 23:09
    An acquaintance and fellow Herbelot collector recently
    stopped in at a store on the Rue di Rivoli which specializes in nice
    tourist watercolors. The man who was the owner told her Herbelot was not
    the artist's real name and that it was Cambon. He said the prints which we see by Herbelot are actually a type of silk-screened lithograph and that
    approximately 8-10 different scenes were produced.

09 februari 2001 05:57
    : :
    : : :
    : : : : Request information on Herbelot
    : : hi, i have a watercolor painting by someone of the last name HERBELOT and i was wondering about its true value. thanks for your time, it is greatly appreciated!

24 februari 2001 21:25
    i have a watercolor...i need to know where i can get it appraised...it was left from my grandfather...thankyou

12 maart 2001 16:59
    : : : :
    : : Request information on Herbelot
    : : hi, i have two watercolor paintings by someone of the last name HERBELOT and i was wondering about their true value. one is "Roma" Piazza de spagua 102/315 and the other is "paris houfleur 28/495
  • Re: Herbelot

17 maart 2001 03:37
    :
    : : Request information on Herbelot
    I have two Herbelots, one hand
    numbered. please send me information about the artist and
    the value....thank you very much....Connie

28 maart 2001 06:04
    I also have a Herbelot watercolor that was handed down from Grandma...probably pre 1950, at least. It has a number in the lower left, under the signature, and is displayed with another watercolor by "Darru". They are both scenes from a typical, turn of the century, French city...Paris? Anyway, I am digging around, and will let you all know if I find out anything. Please let me know if you hit the jackpot!!
    THANKS...Judy

04 april 2001 03:05
    : : : Do you have any info about the artist Herbelot? I would appreciate any history?
    : : I have no info myself but am also looking for information. Picked up a watercolour by Herbelot at a flea market this past weekend for 25 cents CDN. Please write & tell me anything you might know about Herbelot.
    : : Thankyou,
    : : Penny
    : Hello. I am also looking for info. If you find something please write.
    : Thanks, Jeff

I too am seeking info on Herbelot signed and limited Paris water color. Anyone have any info? Appreciate any. Thanks! Barbara

19 april 2001 18:43
    I am joining the queue for information. I bought a picture at Car Boot sale very cheap. Nice french scene. Thats all Im know Sorry

30 april 2001 07:24
    : : : : Do you have any info about the artist Herbelot? I would appreciate any history?
    : : : I have no info myself but am also looking for information. Picked up a watercolour by Herbelot at a flea market this past weekend for 25 cents CDN. Please write & tell me anything you might know about Herbelot.
    : : : Thankyou,
    : : : Penny
    : : Hello. I am also looking for info. If you find something please write.
    : : Thanks, Jeff
    :
    : I too am seeking info on Herbelot signed and limited Paris water color. Anyone have any info? Appreciate any. Thanks! Barbara
    DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY IMFORMATION ON THE WATER COLOURS BY HERBELOT[CAMBON]OR ANY VALUES OF HIS WATER COLOURS I HAVE TWO HERBELOTS LE ROUT NEUF AND THE OTHER ONE IS GLACE DU FERTRE BOTH ARE SIGNED AND ARE NAMED IN PENCIL IN CALIGRIFIC HAND WRITTING

Kaz
    13 mei 2001 14:06
    i have 2 watercolors with the signature of herbelot and would appreciate any information you can give me on them.

08 juli 2005 16:55
    I have watercolor by the name of ' Paris, rue Norvins
    et Sacre'- Coeur ' Signed Herbelot Paris 25/37.
    Any offers or information as to its value.
    It is a most impressive.
    Pleased to hear soonest.

K. Bryan schreef:

> : : :
    > : Request information on Herbelot
    > : hi, i have two watercolor paintings by someone of the last
    > name HERBELOT and i was wondering about their true value. one
    > is 'Paris, Foutaine de la Concorde and the other is 'Paris,
    > L'Arc de Triomphe. thanks for your time, it is greatly
    > appreciated!
    >

16 oktober 2005 03:22
    Hello,
    I have an original water color signed Herbelot and I beleive it is called Le Goul Lully or Le Gouh Sully can you tell me its value please

thanks
    Lorraine
  • Re: Herbelot

Françoise
    24 oktober 2005 19:19
    Hi everybody,

I'm French and yesterday I bought a watercolour by Herbelot on a flea market .As I was searching the web for some infos about him I found your topic. I'm very surprised to see that so many people are interested in this painter . I also found some of his works sold on Ebay and other auctionners' sites. The prices range from 3 USD to 400 USD ! I picked up the info that this painter was " rated " in the AKOUN, it's a French guide about painting . I 'm going to have a look at it and I 'll let you know what I've found.

Please note that the names of the French places are : PONT SULLY, PLACE DU TERTRE, PONT NEUF ...

See you