Informatie gezocht

Free informations on Dutch painters

Met uw steun kan de Museumserver dit forum blijven uitbaten.

• Re: Free informations on Dutch painters

18 juli 2000 18:14
    I have a painting of a ship by J. Winfried, Holland. Do you have any information about him?

08 augustus 2000 03:38
    I have a lovely painting that I believe to be of Dutch or Flemish origin. It is not dated. It is signed though I cannot tell the exact spelling of the artist's name. I believe it to be A.M. Gorteir. The subject is a winding river in winter . The landscape is flat. Thank you for any help you can provide.

13 augustus 2000 05:27
    I am looking for any information on K. Vollenmark 19th century dutch painter.
    Thank you Ivona
  • Re: Free information on Dutch artists

13 augustus 2000 10:30
    I own a painting by Dolph Henkes 1930-40's . Where can I find more information on this artist.
  • Re: Free information on Dutch artists

17 augustus 2000 12:53
    I am looking about info on the artist Willem Alexander Knip. I own one of his paintings and would like to know more about him.
    Thank You,
    Sue

23 augustus 2000 11:31
    :Could anybody help me with a dutch painter called Wennekom J. where he comes from and what date . Is he well known

04 september 2000 12:09
    Ik heb een landschapje (ik neem aan 2e helft 19e eeuw) met wittige wolken, met 3 koetjes en een boerin aan een rivier of plas en bomen , ondertekend door ene C. Verschuur (ik weet van 4 "Verschuurs", maar geen C.! Wie weet er iets over?

Mark Brye
    05 september 2000 05:01
    : Are you looking for information about Dutch painters from the 19th and 20th century ?
    : We try to answer all your questions, if we can, about Values, Origin and Importance.
    : Gerrit Heemskerk Kunsthandel
    : Keizersgracht 531
    : Amsterdam

05 september 2000 05:07
    : Are you looking for information about Dutch painters from the 19th and 20th century ?
    : We try to answer all your questions, if we can, about Values, Origin and Importance.

05 september 2000 21:28
    I want to find out about a painter named AJ Huysman. I would like to know if he is dutch and in what years he worked. Thank you very much.

07 september 2000 14:22
    Do you have any information about J.Sterre de Jong

13 september 2000 00:51
    : Are you looking for information about Dutch painters from the 19th and 20th century ? YES...DISPO.
    : Amsterdam LARGE PAINTING circa 1957, signed DISPO.

13 september 2000 01:00
    : Looking for info or references on V.L. Dispo
    I see that you are looking for information about this painter, as I am also. Since no one has responded to your query, have you found anything elsewhere?

15 september 2000 04:57

15 september 2000 04:59

I need to find who is t de coninck. I believe he/she is a ductch painter. Can you help me?

16 september 2000 21:56