Informatie gezocht

Free informations on Dutch painters

Met uw steun kan de Museumserver dit forum blijven uitbaten.

• Re: Free informations on Dutch painters

Bev
    08 januari 2001 23:51
    : My husband's family has an oil painting by a "H. Bogman", it shows a windmill on an canal. My guess is that it is a late 19th or early 20th century painting, judging by the style. Do you have any further information on this painter ?
    : Thank you very much !!! Hanna Orr
    : : Are you looking for information about Dutch painters from the 19th and 20th century ?
    : : We try to answer all your questions, if we can, about Values, Origin and Importance.
    : : Gerrit Heemskerk Kunsthandel
    : : Keizersgracht 531
    : : Amsterdam

Bev
    08 januari 2001 23:53
    Painting on 1944 silk parachute with "Jetten's Mill, near Neunen, Holland" by Thos. C. Linviere
    Any help

14 januari 2001 20:07
    Ihave three dutch paintings:
    1)Parel hoenders van A Verdonk.
    2)Cows R.Reidink.
    3)Schepen aan strand(ijselmeer?)teken op zeil S193.J. Meerman.schilderij op hout.
    Kunt u originatiteit/datum aangeven?

15 januari 2001 06:39
    : Are you looking for information about Dutch painters from the 19th and 20th century ?
    : We try to answer all your questions, if we can, about Values, Origin and Importance.
    : Gerrit Heemskerk Kunsthandel
    : Keizersgracht 531
    : Amsterdam

15 januari 2001 15:26
    Over de schilder Frans Corsius kan ik op het net niets vinden.
    Heeft u info over deze schilder?
    m.vr.gr.
    Roel Kamp
  • Dutch painter:de jongen

19 januari 2001 20:21
    ik ben op zoek naar info over een ets van een bark:panape door M.de Jongen gemaakt, als ik het goed lees onder aan de ets. wie weet er meer ef weet waar ik meer info kan vinden.op internet,in een boek(titel/schrijver),of in de buurt van waar ik woon oost-brabant.

carol zarneckizarnecki
    20 januari 2001 21:06
    : : : Are you looking for information about Dutch painters from the 19th and 20th century ?Do you have any information on Henk Bos who painted oils from 1945. Do you know if he is still alive, when born, etc.
    : : : We try to answer all your questions, if we can, about Values, Origin and Importance.
    : : Are there any listings of sales or prices realized for his oil still life paintings.
    : : : Gerrit Heemskerk Kunsthandel
    : : : Keizersgracht 531
    : : : Amsterdam

Ono Holm
    22 januari 2001 04:05
    : We have a painting, dated 1950, by C. I (or J) V..t..if (looks like!)
    : It was given to my husband by someone who lived in a small town in Holland and said that it was by a Dutch painter, then unknown and poor but later well known. Do you have any idea who this might be?
    : Thank you for your help.

23 januari 2001 20:21
    : : Are you looking for information about Dutch painters from the 19th and 20th century ?
    : : We try to answer all your questions, if we can, about Values, Origin and Importance.
    : : Amsterdam
    Kunt u mij iets vertellen over de schilder J.Gorgus zijn schilderij is al jaren in onze familie en het zou leuk zijn er iets meer van de schilder te weten.
    Bij voorbaat dank als u mij iets meer kunt vertellen. Janet

27 januari 2001 14:44
    : : : Are you looking for information about Dutch painters from the 19th and 20th century ?Do you have any information on Henk Bos who painted oils from 1945. Do you know if he is still alive, when born, etc.
    : : : We try to answer all your questions, if we can, about Values, Origin and Importance.
    : : Are there any listings of sales or prices realized for his oil still life paintings.
    : : : Amsterdam

28 januari 2001 22:14
    Appreciate any info on:
    Painting - Roadway and Bridge near Voorburg, Holland.
    Artist - John Dorlemacc.
    Thank you.

30 januari 2001 14:32
    : Are you looking for information about Dutch painters from the 19th and 20th century ?
    : We try to answer all your questions, if we can, about Values, Origin and Importance.
    I am trying to find anythink obout an artist who i assume to be Dutch called A Rutgers. We have a small oil painting with a scene fron a port with various vessels in it. I believe it ti be about 1860 or so
    Any help you can give me will be appreciated
    regards

04 februari 2001 05:23
    Hello, I have an oil on Canvas signed by Roel Dozeman. There is a history tag on the back showing that he was born in 1917 in Utrecht. The painting is of a Harbor Scene with fishing boats and what appears to be a pavillion in the background. I have located info on a painter named Roelof Dozeman but I have not seen a picture. The DOB info 1924 is conflicting with the info on the painting history tag which is 1917! Does anybody know if these are the same painters? I have had the painting for about 20 Years and have no idea what its value might be, if it has any. I will appreciate any infomation that I might get and if any more infomation from me is wanted I will reply to all eMails. Thanks for reading this post. EMail: OnePetesSpot@aol.com

george. blair
    07 februari 2001 19:07
    : : Are you looking for information about Dutch painters from the 19th and 20th century ? YES...DISPO.
    : : Amsterdam LARGE PAINTING circa 1957, signed DISPO.

dd
    08 februari 2001 13:39
    : : : Are you looking for information about Dutch painters from the 19th and 20th century ? YES...DISPO.
    : : : Amsterdam LARGE PAINTING circa 1957, signed DISPO.

12 februari 2001 20:26
  • Re: Free information on Dutch artists

varitas
    16 februari 2001 21:56
    : I am looking about info on the artist Willem Alexander Knip. I own one of his paintings and would like to know more about him.
    : Thank You,
    : Sue