Informatie gezocht

Free informations on Dutch painters

Met uw steun kan de Museumserver dit forum blijven uitbaten.

• Re: Free informations on Dutch painters

Ted Cowell
    11 november 2000 18:34
    : Are you looking for information about Dutch painters from the 19th and 20th century ?
    : We try to answer all your questions, if we can, about Values, Origin and Importance.
    : Gerrit Heemskerk Kunsthandel
    : Keizersgracht 531
    : Amsterdam

11 november 2000 18:37
    We have purchased a "woodland and river scene" painting (size 31" by 21")
    We understand it was painted by a Dutch artist whose name appears to read C.Lauerkamp
    Any information on this artist would be greatly appreciated

12 november 2000 22:53
    Kunt U me vertellen waar ik info kan vinden over de schilder A.N. MULLER. Bvd.

12 november 2000 22:58
    Ik ben op zoek naar info over de schilder A.N. Muller. Misschien kunt U me wat over hem vertellen of waar ik info over hem kan vinden.
    BVD Inge
  • Looking for info or references on V.L. Dispo

13 november 2000 10:09
    I am looking for info about this painter. I have a nice painting of this dutch painter but i like to now more. please e-mail me if you know something.
    thanx berry

28 november 2000 12:37
    Kunt u mij iets meer vertellen over een schilderijtje van Jan Toorop
    genaamd De Inspiratie ?
    Zwart/wit achter glas was/krijt?
    ca. 45 x 20 cm. ( niet de exacte maten maar in het voorbij gaan geschat )m.vr.gr. J. den Hamer

02 december 2000 22:19
    : Are you looking for information about Dutch painters from the 19th and 20th century ?
    : We try to answer all your questions, if we can, about Values, Origin and Importance.
    I just purchased a painting title still life by Henk Bos. Do you have any information on this particular artist.
  • Hardrick? or Fardrick?

04 december 2000 22:58
    Recently bought a painting at an auction. I can't really read the name but it looks like Hardrick, Fredrick, or Harderick? The painting is of a a boderie (sp) a farm of some sort with the thatch rooftop. Anyhow, I would love to know more about the painter if in fact this painter is known.
    Thanks in advance!
    deborah

07 december 2000 10:13
    Ihave found some auctionprices of this painter and i know that he lived in The Hague Holland and that during the war he had to hide from the germans and did that at my grandparants house. after the war he gave my dad and his sister a painting.
    But I like to know much more
    so if someone knows more please e mail me.
    thanx... berry
    : : Looking for info or references on V.L. Dispo
    : I see that you are looking for information about this painter, as I am also. Since no one has responded to your query, have you found anything elsewhere?

14 december 2000 11:23
    : : Are you looking for information about Dutch painters from the 19th and 20th century ? YES...DISPO.
    : : We try to answer all your questions, if we can, about Values, Origin and Importance.
    : : Gerrit Heemskerk Kunsthandel
    : : Keizersgracht 531
    : : Amsterdam LARGE PAINTING circa 1957, signed DISPO.
  • 19th century, F.G. Grust painting

17 december 2000 10:10
    Hello, I am searching for any information I can on FG Grust. My family owns a rather large painting of a dutch woman and baby in a dark scened room. It is signed fg grust, no other imformation available, only found 1 other painting by that artist. Looking for collectability, rare?, value, when he painted, etc. Painting is a family heirloom, and not for sale. Thank you
  • FG Grust 19th century Artist

17 december 2000 10:12
    Hello, I am searching for any information I can on FG Grust. My family owns a rather large painting of a dutch woman and baby in a dark scened room. It is signed fg grust, no other imformation available, only found 1 other painting by that artist. Looking for collectability, rare?, value, when he painted, etc. Painting is a family heirloom, and not for sale. Thank you

cornelius springer
    19 december 2000 19:56

20 december 2000 04:33
    : Are you looking for information about Dutch painters from the 19th and 20th century ?YES
    Looking for information on EVERT MOLL. THANK YOU
  • Re: Free information on Dutch artists

26 december 2000 21:28
    : We own a painting we belive to be by "Jules E.Mendes 1862-1920 . Where can I find more information on this artist.

04 januari 2001 07:06
    What can you tell me about Jan Wijga, relief painter of dutch boys and girls?

• Re: Free information on Dutch artists

04 januari 2001 12:11
    : I own a painting by RIEMSDORK . Where can I find more information on this artist.