Informatie gezocht

Free informations on Dutch painters

Met uw steun kan de Museumserver dit forum blijven uitbaten.

• Re: Free informations on Dutch painters

06 maart 2001 14:58
    I have an oil painting on mahogany signed J.H.or J.N. Brauwer,no date,of a dutch scene in winter, ice on canal, farmers moving hay on a sledge, size 45mm*33mm. Could you please confirm this is a dutch painter and the period he painted and if possible a list of the paintings he did. Regards Richard Perry

06 maart 2001 15:02
    I have painting which shows old dutch flower market near the sea. It was bought in 1936 in Vienna, Austria by my grandmother.
    I checked many internet sites looking for information about painter J.Berte, who is probably dutch or german, and can't find it. If you know the painting or the painter please sens the information to my email.

09 maart 2001 23:32
    Are you looking for information Inhereted painting by coslinsky [5 men sitting at table under a hanging boat]The painting was bought in amsterdam late 1940. Have you any info about the painter etc.Looking forward to hear from you.
    Charles Reggers.

13 maart 2001 17:50
    i am looking for information about F.G. Grust. one of our patrons has a kitchen scene (2 ladies at table with 3 children, 1 in a cradle) and she thinks the artist is F.G. Grust. Where can we get biographical information on the artist? thank you

13 maart 2001 17:53
    Madam / Sir,
    I have got a postcard depicting a 16- maybe 17th century (not sure) Dutch scene of de "Herengracht en Muiderslot", painted by W.H. Eickelberg.
    The reason I ask, I have got an oil painting (10"x17" on wood panel) which is approximate copy of the above, including some of the folk on the painting.
    One man repairing a fishnet appears to be a exact copy of the original.
    I like to know the name of the painter (who is still alive I guess).
    What I can make-out is something like this, "Onneihof".
    Could it be, "O. N. Neihof" Or something close to it?
    What information have you got on W.H. Eickelberg?
    Thanking you in advance,
    Regards,
    Arent Nieuwkamp.

13 maart 2001 17:57
    Madam / Sir,
    I have got a postcard depicting a 16- maybe 17th century (not sure) Dutch scene of de "Herengracht en Muiderslot", painted by W.H. Eickelberg.
    The reason I ask, I have got an oil painting (10"x17" on wood panel) which is approximate copy of the above, including some of the folk on the painting.
    One man repairing a fishnet appears to be a exact copy of the original.
    I like to know the name of the painter (who is still alive I guess).
    Thanking you in advance,
    Regards,
    Arent Nieuwkamp.

13 maart 2001 21:24
    Has anyone heard of a Dutch painter called Hans Lenteman? If so, please let know. Thankyou.

13 maart 2001 22:10
    Mijnheer Heemskerk,
    Dank voor de snelle reactie op mijn vraag betreffende de
    schilder waarvan ik de naam zou willen weten.
    Het is misschien niet zo'n bekende Nederlandse schilder.
    Zoals gezegd, wat ik op het paneel kan ontcijferen is;
    "Onneihof". Kan het "O. N. Neihof" zijn?
    Het is wel een goed op verf gebracht kopie van het
    originele, geschilderde "Herengracht en Muiderslot" door W.
    H . Eickelberg.
    Hier volgen verdere gegevens waarom U vroeg:
    - Afmeting: 26.5 cm H. x 45 cm W.
    - Kleur paneel: niet zwart maar vrij donker bruin.
    - Randen: niet rond, maar redelijk haaks.
    - Verkoopprijs: 1200 gulden. (Geen grootmeester dus)
    Weer bij voorbaat dank,
    Arent Nieuwkamp
    Greenfield Park, QC Canada.
    You wrote.
    Here are the auctionprices of this 19th cent. painter.
    Your copy. You will have to tell me where you got it, what you paid and the exact size in
    centimeters. Perhaps then I can help you.
    Is the backside panel, black, with rounded edges all over ??
    G.H.
    Amsterdam

I wrote.
    Madam / Sir,
    I have got a postcard depicting a 16- maybe 17th century
    (not sure) Dutch scene of de "Herengracht en Muiderslot",
    painted by W.H. Eickelberg.
    The reason I ask, I have got an oil painting (10"x17" on
    wood panel) which is approximate copy of the above,
    including some of the folk on the painting.
    One man repairing a fishnet appears to be an exact copy of
    the original.
    I like to know the name of the painter (who is still alive
    I guess).
    Thanking you in advance,
    Regards,
    Arent Nieuwkamp.

15 maart 2001 02:38
    I need information on the difference between dutch paintings that were bought by the common people and the paintings in countries where the painters were commisioned by the government. Thanks

15 maart 2001 02:38
    I need information on the difference between dutch paintings that were bought by the common people and the paintings in countries where the painters were commisioned by the government. Thanks
  • Re: need info on albert neuhuis

16 maart 2001 15:44
    : Are you looking for information about Dutch painters from the 19th and 20th century ?
    : We try to answer all your questions, if we can, about Values, Origin and Importance.
    : Gerrit Heemskerk Kunsthandel
    : Keizersgracht 531
    : Amsterdam

16 maart 2001 22:54
    : : : : Are you looking for information about Dutch painters from the 19th and 20th century ?Do you have any information on Henk Bos who painted oils from 1945. Do you know if he is still alive, when born, etc.
    : : : : We try to answer all your questions, if we can, about Values, Origin and Importance.
    : : : Are there any listings of sales or prices realized for his oil still life paintings.
    : : : : Gerrit Heemskerk Kunsthandel
    : : : : Keizersgracht 531
    : : : : Amsterdam

18 maart 2001 16:59
    : : Are you looking for information about Dutch painters from the 19th and 20th century ?YES
    : : We try to answer all your questions, if we can, about Values, Origin and Importance.
    : Looking for information on EVERT MOLL. THANK YOU
    : : Gerrit Heemskerk Kunsthandel
    : : Keizersgracht 531
    : : Amsterdam

19 maart 2001 04:26
    : Are you looking for information about Dutch painters from the 19th and 20th century ?
    : We try to answer all your questions, if we can, about Values, Origin and Importance.

19 maart 2001 14:02

Wen
    21 maart 2001 19:14

R A Wagner
    22 maart 2001 04:46
    I have a pastel of a Dutch windmill that is framed in glass and I would guess about 1930. The artist is Gunderson just one name, Sweedish possiable. I have no history about it except that my grandmother bought it in atleast 1940s. On the back, there is a number and a price but the paper is so old that I can not read it.The paper has a big "M" with a "G" on the inside of the left leg and a "C" inside the right leg and above the "V" portion of the "M" is a "C" with a little "o". This apears to be a company logo.
    Thank you for your help. Mary
  • Re: J. VEERMAN

25 maart 2001 09:40
    : I'm looking for information on artist, J. Veerman. Where can I find more of his works?

25 maart 2001 09:49

i have a painting of a ship in the see signed by veerman. can you tell me more about this picture if it's by dutch painter j. veerman.
    thank you