Informatie gezocht

Free informations on Dutch painters

Met uw steun kan de Museumserver dit forum blijven uitbaten.

• Re: Free informations on Dutch painters

25 maart 2001 20:14
    : : Are you looking for information about Dutch painters from the 19th and 20th century ?
    : : We try to answer all your questions, if we can, about Values, Origin and Importance.
    : : Gerrit Heemskerk Kunsthandel
    : : Keizersgracht 531
    : : Amsterdam

29 maart 2001 03:32
    : : : Are you looking for information about Dutch painters from the 19th and 20th century ? YES...DISPO.
    : : : We try to answer all your questions, if we can, about Values, Origin and Importance.
    : : : Gerrit Heemskerk Kunsthandel
    : : : Keizersgracht 531
    : : : Amsterdam LARGE PAINTING circa 1957, signed DISPO.
    Are G.W Dispo's paintings of Amsterdam Valuable?
  • Re: Anton Dirckx and Reatima

30 maart 2001 07:51
    : Are you looking for information about Dutch painters from the 19th and 20th century ?
    : We try to answer all your questions, if we can, about Values, Origin and Importance.
    : Gerrit Heemskerk Kunsthandel
    : Keizersgracht 531
    : Amsterdam

kim
    31 maart 2001 07:56
    : : What can you tell me about Paul Bril of Antwerp 1556-1626?

Elaine
    03 april 2001 00:42
    : Are you looking for information about Dutch painters from the 19th and 20th century ?
    : We try to answer all your questions, if we can, about Values, Origin and Importance.

03 april 2001 00:46
  • Re:Anton Muller

03 april 2001 02:35
    : I am interested in any information concerning Anton Muller and how to determine the value of his work. Thank you.

06 april 2001 17:06
    : I am looking for information on Huibert Schallenberg. There are two small oil paintings in particular, one is a painting of pansies in a glass vase and the other is of primroses in a blue vase. Thank you!

08 april 2001 00:32
    Dear people,
    since a lot of years I got a painted picture from 1861.The name is J.V. Gestel or Gestol.So I think it must be a dutch painter.
    Could you help me to sell it,when its some worth?If you are interrested seeing it I could load it up to my page.
    Sincerely
    Klaus
  • Re: Free informations on Dutch painters Wie kan mij inlichtingen verschaffen betreffende de painter J.L.v.d Meide?

13 april 2001 04:08

Luc
    20 april 2001 15:04

Ik ben in het bezit van diverse schilderijen van Jean Viehoff.
    Periode: 50 - 60tiger jaren
    Graag geweten of deze schilder nog in leven is. Leefde/werkte toen ergens in Zuid-Limburg

Luc
    20 april 2001 15:06

Ik ben in het bezit van diverse schilderijen van Jean Viehoff.
    Periode: 50 - 60tiger jaren
    Graag geweten of deze schilder nog in leven is. Leefde/werkte toen ergens in Zuid-Limburg

van dyke
    08 mei 2001 12:48
  • Did the Holbeins have any Dutch ancestry?

09 mei 2001 04:11
  • Did the Holbeins have any Dutch ancestry?

09 mei 2001 04:13
  • Dijkman

15 mei 2001 15:45
    I have a painting of the St. Pieters kerk in Maastricht by the above named painter and would like to know more about his work.
  • Re: Free information on Dutch artists

dan
    27 mei 2001 09:24
    : I own a painting by P Joosting dated 1803-1874 it's a water colour can you give any info please
  • Re: Free information on Dutch artists

09 juni 2001 15:44
    : I own a painting by Frans Oerder1940's or 50 . Where can I find more information on this artist.