Informatie gezocht

Free informations on Dutch painters

Met uw steun kan de Museumserver dit forum blijven uitbaten.

• Free informations on Dutch painters

27 februari 2000 17:11
    Are you looking for information about Dutch painters from the 19th and 20th century ?
    We try to answer all your questions, if we can, about Values, Origin and Importance.
    Gerrit Heemskerk Kunsthandel
    Keizersgracht 531
    Amsterdam
  • Re: Free informations on Dutch painters

28 februari 2000 03:48
    My husband's family has an oil painting by a "H. Bogman", it shows a windmill on an canal. My guess is that it is a late 19th or early 20th century painting, judging by the style. Do you have any further information on this painter ?
    Thank you very much !!! Hanna Orr
    : Are you looking for information about Dutch painters from the 19th and 20th century ?
    : We try to answer all your questions, if we can, about Values, Origin and Importance.
    : Gerrit Heemskerk Kunsthandel
    : Keizersgracht 531
    : Amsterdam

29 februari 2000 17:31
    : My husband's family has an oil painting by a "H. Bogman", it shows a windmill on an canal. My guess is that it is a late 19th or early 20th century painting, judging by the style. Do you have any further information on this painter ?
    : Thank you very much !!! Hanna Orr
    ----
    ----
    There are two painters Bogman, Father and Son;
    Bogman H.C.C. 1861-1921 The Haque
    who was a painter of cattle and farmhouses.
    Bogman H.A.C. 1890-??? The Haque
    who was a painter ofCity vieuws and
    stilleves.
    I cannot tell, without seeing the painting, who madeit. Both are small masters, the value, depending of size and quality will be between
    $ 400.-- and $ 2.500.-
    Gerrit Heemskerk

• Re: Dutch painter Henk van Leeuwen

09 maart 2000 21:39
    I am looking for information on the artist Henk Van Leeuwen, 1890-1972? I own a picture of his in oil of a snow covered village landscape 74x93cm, signed lower left. Unfortunately I am offshore just now so I can not provide a photgraph. I bought it in a gallery in Edinburgh in 1981 for £950. Little is known of him in the UK. Any history or information on his current status would be helpful.
  • Re: Dutch painter Henk van Leeuwen

11 maart 2000 20:22
    : I am looking for information on the artist Henk Van Leeuwen, 1890-1972? I own a picture of his in oil of a snow covered village landscape 74x93cm, signed lower left. Unfortunately I am offshore just now so I can not provide a photgraph. I bought it in a gallery in Edinburgh in 1981 for £950. Little is known of him in the UK. Any history or information on his current status would be helpful.
    ----
    Henk van Leeuwen
    1890-1972 Ter Aar-Voorburg
    Worked under the influence of the Haque school, studied at the Academie in The Haque and others in Europe.
    Worked in Holland but also in France, Italy and Spain. Was a rather small master, however in the last years he has become more appreciated. Was a member of the artists society Pulchri in The Haque
    Gerrit Heemskerk Art Gallery
    Keizersgracht 531
    Amsterdam
  • In de familie is een schilderij...

12 maart 2000 14:29
    Origin and Importance.

• ANTWOORD

12 maart 2000 16:48
    : Origin and Importance.
    ---
    ---
    Welnu, ik denk dat het hier gaat om een kopie van een schilderij van de grote stadsgezichten schilder Cornelis Springer. Want een K. Sprenger ken ik niet, kan ik ook niet vinden in de boeken.
    En dan is de vraag: is het een 19de eeuwse copie of een 20ste eeuwse.
    Ook heden worden nog steeds werken van Springer nageschilderd.
    Gerrit Heemskerk
    :
    : : Gerrit Heemskerk Kunsthandel
    : : Keizersgracht 531
    : : Amsterdam

02 mei 2000 08:14
    We have a painting, dated 1950, by C. I (or J) V..t..if (looks like!)
    It was given to my husband by someone who lived in a small town in Holland and said that it was by a Dutch painter, then unknown and poor but later well known. Do you have any idea who this might be?
    Thank you for your help.

• Re:VandeMeide

12 mei 2000 16:13
    I am looking for any information on an artist, possibly Dutch. The name is J.L. VandeMeide. One painting he's done is entitled "Ducks" or "Zeider Zee". Thank you.
  • antwoord

16 mei 2000 17:49
    : I am looking for any information on an artist, possibly Dutch. The name is J.L. VandeMeide. One painting he's done is entitled "Ducks" or "Zeider Zee". Thank you.
    ---
    ---
    J.L. v.d. Meide is a Dutch painter.
    He was born around 1914 and to my last information he is still alive, though does not paint anymore.
    His works are 20th century impressionistic. Sometimes we see work of his at auction at prices between fl. 300.-- and 2 month ago fl. 1800.--
    I myself has a Wintervieuw of his, also as most of his painting a big size. I sell it in my art gallery.
    Be happy with your painting, it will be worth a lot more in the future.

29 mei 2000 10:29
    Ik heb van een tante een schilderij van Joop Sax gekregen. Het is door voorgevel van een nederlands huis met 3 garanium in een pot. Pastel achtige tinten en hoofdzakelijk de kleur room. Ook een zeer fraaie roomwitte lijst erom heen. Heel graag informatie over deze schilder.

06 juni 2000 12:53
    I have a painting wich I inherited.The painter is T or I J Schiitz,the year is 1874.Do you know the painter and is the painting (of a ship )valueble.Please get back to me as soon as possible: Are you looking for information about Dutch painters from the 19th and 20th century ?
    : We try to answer all your questions, if we can, about Values, Origin and Importance.

07 juni 2000 14:08
    : I have a painting wich I inherited.The painter is T or I J Schiitz,the year is 1874.Do you know the painter and is the painting (of a ship )valueble.Please get back to me as soon as possible: Are you looking for information about Dutch painters from the 19th and 20th century ?
    : : We try to answer all your questions, if we can, about Values, Origin and Importance.
    : : Gerrit Heemskerk Kunsthandel
    : : Keizersgracht 531
    : : Amsterdam

14 juni 2000 23:00
    I found 3 paintings in an antigue store brought over in 1930 from Holland to Canada by a 'J.Vos' and wondered if he was a known artist.
    I would welcome your reply
    Thanks

13 juli 2000 06:42
    Do you have any information about the Dutch painter, H. Schaap? I have several of his paintings and only know he lived in the early 1900's. I believe he died during the Second World War.
  • schilder J.van Raamsdoonk

15 juli 2000 20:53
    Wij zijn in het ebzit van een schilderij van J.van Raamsdonk, het steld een rivier in een bos voor, wij zouden graag wat meer over deze schilder willen weten.

16 juli 2000 01:04
    I would like some information on
    Gerrit berkhart( ? ) who was a
    landscape painter about 1630
    he painted 'Heidleberg' when it
    was a small Town
    His brother was also a landscape
    painter and they worked together
    at times.

16 juli 2000 14:57
    : Are you looking for information about Dutch painters from the 19th and 20th century ?